Friday, December 18, 2009

To Do Lists


Can I possibly have any MORE to do this Christmas? And how am I keeping up with it all? I'm being more realistic with myself and dropping lofty ideas when necessary, and also accepting defeat when I realize when things aren't going to work out with a project; I'm also accepting my results as imperfect or different from my original idea and I'm ok with that. In short, I'm more relaxed but working harder than ever. This has been the first Christmas when I've done more crafts than just knitting. I've done home-made body scrubs (which turned out to be quite a luxurious treat, might I add), home-made chocolates, tree ornaments, and other things that are still in the works. Now, back to knitting that scarf that's "due" tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ian and Vanessa said...

Hi Kim! I did not know you had a blog!! I'm going to be a regular!1 :) Love that pic of Marina!!