Thursday, August 19, 2010

We made it to BERMUDA!






Thanks so much to Aunty Julie and Daddy, our trip to Bermuda today was swift and easy. We arrived at the airport at about 4:45 a.m., had about an hour in JFK after our short flight from Syracuse, then arrived in Bermuda at 11:38 a.m. Nana Cherry had several wonderful squeezes as soon as we saw her and we were also met by Aunty Pat, Granny Marion and our cousin Gemma! The kids have been up since 3:30 a.m. and no one besides Marina has had more than a 20 minute snooze! I'm expecting that Ciaran will get really cranky by dinner time but at the moment they're too busy rediscovering all their old toys at Nana's and running around the yard. Marina is being very experimental with trying to stand and walk a lot. It's very hot, sunny and sticky. I hope we'll have a nice evening swim to cool off. We miss Daddy a lot - I'm sure it's starting to feel really quiet around the house!!!

No comments: